The way Government operates is evolving, digital transformation is breaking down doors and opening up new and exciting opportunities to fundamentally rethink and rearrange the planning and delivery of public services. This digitalisation of processes and people, has created a chance to further streamline services creating a more effective and efficient public sector.
The 2019 Public Sector ICT Summit brings together digital transformation experts from across the UK to share insights into the latest developments and innovative approaches that are changing central and local government; from engagement with users, building and maintaining infrastructures, sharing data and securing our systems against the latest cyber threats.
Key topics for 2019 include:
- Digital Citizens. Creating, embedding and boosting a digital culture
- Can Blockchain deliver the biggest transformation of public services?
- Fighting the never-ending battle: Protecting your citizens data
- Connectivity, creating an access anywhere approach
- Realising the true transformation promise of the cloud
- Smart Working, enabling your workforce to do more
- What does AI mean for the Public Sector?
Key speakers include:
- Rosalie Marshall, Lead Technology Advisor, Government Digital Service
- Dr Karen Croxson, Head of Research & Deputy Chief Economist, Financial Conduct Authority
- Lisa Talia Moretti, Digital Sociologist, Goldsmiths College, University of London
- Simon Agass, Lead Technologist for Applications, UK Space Agency
- Jo Platt MP, Shadow Cabinet Office Minister, Labour MP for Leigh
- Peter Kemp, Planning Change Manager, Greater London Authority
- Pamela Moffat, Senior OD Partner, Staffordshire County Council
- Henry Rex, Head of Public Sector, Central Government, techUK
- Shaun Hewitt. OD Consultant, Staffordshire County Council
- Bob Brown, CIO, Manchester City Council
- Sam Trendall, Editor, PublicTechnology
Who is attending in 2019?
Chief Information Officer - Chief Operating Officer - Chief Technology Officers - Directors of Commercial - Directors of Digital - Directors of Digital Transformation - Directors of Finance - Directors of Innovation - Directors of Information Security - Directors of Risk and Audit - Directors of ICT - Directors of IT - Directors of Infrastructure - Directors of Transformation - Heads of Commercial - Heads of Commercial Policy & Strategy - Heads of Customer Demand - Heads of Digital - Heads of IT - Heads of Operations - Heads of PMO
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.